The Oxford Frame Loom Stand has been designed to make your time spent at the loom more comfortable. This optional frame loom accessory will offer weavers the ability to comfortably rest their frame loom on a flat surface while sitting or standing.
The Oxford Frame Loom Stand
We know that when weaving for any length of time it is important to be comfortable, whether seated or standing. To help improve posture and find your most comfortable way of working, we have designed our new Oxford Frame Loom Stand to offer you this versatility.
The Oxford Frame Loom Stand is set at a comfortable angle to sit or stand while weaving and won't slip under the weight of your project. The stand is currently available in one size to coordinate with both our Medium & X-Large frame looms.
- Stand is comprised of 2 x 32cm Solid Beech arms to support the frame loom
- Each arm of the stand is secured to the loom with wing nuts
- The angle of the stand has been fixed at a comfortable angle when standing or sitting, making weaving more comfortable
- The stand won't slip in its position under the weight of your project
- Fully removable to assist with transport and storage
- Available to support both the Medium & X-Large frame looms
- 2 x Arms to complete the stand (left & right)
- 2 x Wingnuts
- 1 x Pouch (to store wingnuts when not in use)